Macau Tower Dinner Buffet
- 3.8 Good
- (321 reviews)
|Sale Time:||03/27/2014||Product Type:||Electronic Ticket|
|Price range:||US$25 - US$39(Online Booking)||Expiration Date:||Long-term effective(Online Booking)|
|Product Name:||Macau Tower Dinner Buffet (Online Booking save up 35%) for reference|
|Remarks:||- Free admission: children aged under 3. - Children aged from 3 to 6 just need to use the entrance ticket to dine at the Café. - Children ticket: aged 6-11 The ticket is for 2 on Valentine's Day|
» Booking procedure (click here to view more details)
» About the product
Name: Macau Tower Dinner Buffet
1. Price of the dinner buffet is included service charge.
2. The ticket includes: Dinner Buffet & Macau Tower Entrance Ticket
1. Place of exchanging the ticket(s): Ticket Box, 1/F Macau Tower
2. Dining address: 360° Café, 60F, Macau Tower
3. Dining hours: 18:30-22:00 (Please enter the cafe according to the time specified on the ticket)
4. The ticket includes: Dinner Buffet & Macau Tower Entrance Ticket
5. Discount policy:
Free admission: children aged under 3
Children aged from 3 to 6 just need to use the entrance ticket to dine at the café. They should purchase the Macau Entrance Ticket additionally. Click here for booking.
6-11 children are charged as child rate.
Children ticket: aged 6 to 11
9. Standard Day: Monday to Friday; Designated Day: Saturday & Sunday
10. Please place an order at least 1 day in advance.
11. Once the order is successfully placed, it cannot be changed or canceled.
12. Please enter the cafe according to the time specified on the ticket.
13. Reserving this ticket can get the Macau Tower entrance ticket for free, please pay attention to the ticket when you exchange it.
14. Contact us
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo Messenger: citsmacao
15. Payment method: Paypal
» About 360 Cafe
360° Café is on the 60 floor of Macau Tower, from which customers can not only enjoy delicious food but also beautiful scenery.
360° Café was opened in 2004, with its special design and perfect dining environment, attracts a lot of return customers. Lunch buffet, dinner buffet and food at teatime are available here.
Note: The menu here is only for your reference. Menu is subject to seasons, holidays and activities.
» Pictures of the buffet
» About Macau Tower
58th level：Main Observation Deck
Watch out! Sections of the Observation Lounge are fitted with glass floor letting you see the ground beneath your feet - 223m away! Step on them if you're brave enough and feel like you're walking on air.
60th: 360° Café
There are many kinds of buffets on the 60th layer which is a great place for scenery appreciation, friends’ together, ceremonies and candlelight dinner.
61th：Outdoor Observation Deck and Skywalk X
When you visit, you’ll be able to go to the top to the 61th observation deck that has panoramic views.
*The ticket includes: Lunch Buffet & Macau Tower Entrance Ticket (Visitors are free to get to the 58th level & 61th level of Macau Tower)
» Other options